1. ASOS Sequin Butterfly Headband - £5 (Gold - £3)
3. Closet Jersey Wrap Dress - £35 (oli.co.uk)
4. ASOS Linen Pencil Dress - £30
5. ASOS Kaftan Sleeve Plain Chiffon Maxi Dress - £55 in Coral and Black
1 - Cute little hair band - silver sequined butterfly on black elasticated band. The gold version is slightly cheaper but I'm lacking in silver hair accessories so went for silver!
2 - These are MASSIVE! The colours are fab though so I've ordered a second pair to maybe use to decorate a hairband or something
3. I love a good LBD and love the tulip sort of style with little sleeves as I feel it suits my shape well (pear shaped and I like hiding my shoulders a little). I'm delighted with this dress. It's a little on the snug size due to my size being out of stock but as it's jersey it's not a deal breaker (especially if I pick my diet up a gear). The shape is very flattering though I might need a bit of tape to keep my little boobs in it!
4. I ordered this in stone as I thought it would make a cute plain dress for work and thought the stone would be a bit different. Again I like the shape and think it will be fab for the summer - light and neutral so I can dress it up in all sorts of ways - for work and for play. Although it is lined though, I'll need to dig out the nude underwear for this one!
5. I LOVE, Love, love these dresses. I love maxi dresses and wanted a plain one and found these. Unfortunately the stock seems to be all over the place for them but the coral and black are gorgeous on (sometimes a purple shows p in stock too but never in my size). They are a little long on me (5ft 4) but they will be fine with heels or with flats if I'm careful. I don't know if I can justify keeping both though. Do you think they would be too casual to wear for something like a wedding? If I can get a lot of use out of them, they both might be keepers...
So girls, what do you think??