Tuesday 8 January 2013

An Every Day FOTD

It's 2013 and it's been a while since my exposed my face here so excuse any wrinkles I have got since last time.  This isn't very glam I know especially after the holidays but we can't be all glitter and smoky eyed all the time!

Now I know I haven't done anything with my eyebrows or with my cheeks but tbh on a day to day basis I don't.  In fact there are many days where  I don't wear any make up or just a sweep of eye liner.








L-R Real Techniques "Buffing Brush", Rimmel "Stay Matte Foundation" (Ivory 100), Estee Lauder "Pure Color Eyeshadow" (the two browns - 63 Tempting Mocha and 07 Smoky Ember), Estee Lauder eyeshadow brush, NYC "Big Bold Mascara", Avon "Kajal Stick" in Black, MUA "Pressed Powder" in shades 01 for t-zone and 04 for contouring


I really like each one of these products. One of my resolutions this year is to use ALL my make up and toiletries and stop keeping things "for good" so I am using a mixture of all sorts of brands and products at the minute in a bid to de-clutter and just make better use of things so I expect to be making more of an effort each day with how I look.  I expect this to last until next January week.

Do you wear make up every day?  What's your routine?

LoubouLush x

1 comment:

  1. great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete