Thursday 3 June 2010

Cherry on Top Award!


Well as a nice surprise on a drab Wednesday I received my first ever blog award from the lovely Dollface @ Dollface-24

I should have written a proper speech really but I never win anything so wasn't expecting this etc etc :) But thank you very much to Dollface! If you haven't already, go and check out her blog. Go on...

The Rules:

1. Thank the person that gave this to you :) Go on, give them a virtual hug!

2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.

3. List 3 things you love about yourself ♥

4. Post a picture you love (e.g a person you adore etc.)

5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to :)


Now for three things I love about myself [thinks very hard...]:

i) I love that I have a wacky but pretty wonderful family. Most of them are a bit mad and some of it has rubbed off on me no doubt but I wouldn't be without them!

ii) I love my shoe collection. Shallow I know but it's so true that shoes tend to fit no matter how much weight you've put on/how bloated you feel and I'm very lucky to have some of the fab shoes that I do and lots of them hold special memories for me too.

iii) I love that I have long nails. I bit my nails for YEARS and finally a couple of years ago decided to make a real effort to stop and I have! My nails are getting stronger and all pretty long and I no longer feel like I have to hide my hands in shame. I can wear my rings with pride and have lots of gorgeous nail polishes. It has also saved me a lot of money in falsies!!


As for a picture I love, I thought I'd go for this one on my wedding day. It feels like a lifetime ago now but it still makes me smile...


Now to tag

Louloustar @ all that glitters

Jade @ the long road to nowhere

Marilou @ my precious nail polish

Santy @ santy's world

Wonderlander @ wonderlander

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie! Thanks for the award :-) I really appreciate it! I love your blog too keep going xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh thankyou so much for my first ever blog award!

    I've mentioned you on my latest blogpost :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete